Happy Sunday sunshines!
Today I wanna share with you this double chocolate brownie recipe and all you need are 6 ingredients. The brownies are done in less than 30 minutes and they taste bomb. You’ll love them, I promise!
What do you need?
- 1 can of kidney beans
- 2 ripe (or overripe..) bananas
- 20g flour of your choice (I used buckwheat flour)
- 20g chocolate protein powder (I used the vegan one from zec +)
- 20g cacao powder
- 1 tsp backing powder
- optional: chocolate chips
- Wash your kidney beans and place in a bowl.
- Puree the kidney beans with the bananas.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Perheat the oven to 180 Degrees
- Put the mass in a backing dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Thats it! Enjoy.. Don’t Forget to tag me on your pics if you try them 🙂